Medguide Leaflets / Booklets
What is Leaflet / Medication Guides?
Leaflet Medication Guides are paper handouts that come with many prescription medicines. The guides address issues that are specific to particular drugs and drug classes, and they contain FDA-approved information that can help patients avoid serious adverse events.
Using a Medication Guide / leaflet pad
Make sure you have the correct leaflet for your medication. Some medication is available in different formulations and each will have its own Medication Guide. The exact brand name is written on the top of the leaflet in large letters and should match the brand name on the box.
Read the Medication Guide before you begin taking your medication so you are well prepared. You may also refer to the Medication Guide during treatment to check for side effects and possible interactions with other medications or substances, such as alcohol. You can also find out what to do if you miss a dose.
You should speak with your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about your medication or how to read the Medication Guide. Do not vary your dose or make treatment decisions based on your own reading of the Medication Guide/ Leaflet pad
All Leaflet pad are set out in the same way and include information such as:
- Brand name – appears at the top in large letters
- Active ingredient – the main ingredient in the medication appears under the brand name
- All ingredients of the medication, including non-active ingredients (such as binders or tablet coatings)
- Contact details for the manufacturer
- How to take the medication – including what to do if you take too much or miss a dose
- Information to consider before you use the medication – including possible interactions with other medication or substances
- Safe storage and disposal information
- What can happen while you are taking the medication – including side effects
- What the medication is used for
- Contraindications – certain reasons when not to take a medication (for example, some medication is not recommended for pregnant women or children under a certain age). Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you have any concerns.
ADIYA works to turn your ideas into quality pharmaceutical print products that work for you, our full-service, pre-press department will make your ideas come to life. With the latest in state-of-the-art graphic programs, servers, and computer-to-plate equipment, we are ready to take on your pharmaceutical Medication Guide / Leaflet pad.
High Quality Pharmaceutical Medication Guide / leaflet pad
We are committed to quality every step of the way for each and every project. Each time we produce pharmaceutical Medication guide /Leaflet pad, we maintain full documentation of your print materials and base our quality on cGMPs standards. A dedicated quality assurance team reviews the first article of each production run, and every sequential step is scrutinized under quality control checkpoints. We stand behind our product 100%.
Security For Your Pharmaceutical Medication Guide / leaflet pad
ADIYA Pharma is concerned about protecting your pharmaceutical Medication Guide Leaflet pad, product, and proprietary property. Our facilities are access-controlled while highly secured areas have internal access control for added security. All entrances and exits are observed and recorded by closed circuit cameras.